How To Balance Your Hormones & Repair Your Period Nutritional Guide
Sale Sold out
Regular price €19.99 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
This eBook will guide you through the first important steps:
- How to eat stress-free and balance your food portions. This isn’t yet another diet, it’s a lifestyle. You can eat anything, but balanced.
- No guessing work – there are charts with pictures of what to eat, what to limit and what you should avoid.
- How to get your blood sugar levels under control and why it is especially important from a hormonal balance point of view.
- Step-by-step 28-day digestion reset (how to detox, which side effects you may experience, what should your bowel movements be like, examples, tricks and tips on how to feel better and more).
- In addition: food diary, shopping list, recipe book & my moon cycle and I diary.
- You experience painful periods
- You have endometriosis or POCS
- You have irregular periods and/or skip periods
- You experience spotting before or after your period (for example, during ovulation)
- You experience heavy vaginal discharge
- You have tried different diets and training programs to lose weight, but never saw results
- You’re constantly tired and/or don’t sleep well
- You feel tired or ‘heavy’ after eating
- You have uncontrollable cravings
- You get really bloated after eating
- You have other PMS symptoms like headaches, sensitivity in breasts, brain fog, anxiety, stress, acne, etc.
- You suffer from yeast infection
- You just want to feel better and healthier
- eBook - step by step nutrition guide
- Shopping list
- Example recipes aka Cookbook
- Food Diary workbook
- My moon cycle and I workbook